Saturday 26 October 2013

Interview With Sampath B


1. Can you tell us a little about yourself, your blog, and your aspirations and your hobbies!!
Hi this is Sampath and I live in Hyderabad. I have completed my graduation in 2012 from computer science engineering. Coming to my blogging this was started in the year 2009. At that stage I was really naive in blogging, later learnt many things and then started a gaming blog. There I used to share new game reviews and updates in gaming industry. But now I am writing on a technology blog.
i.e. www.TechBloggerTips.com .
My aspiration is that I want to see my blog in the top 30k list blogs. That is my goal now and my current blog is not even a month old. But now current alexa rank is below 700k worldwide and dropping and Indian rank is below 30k.
My hobbies are watching comedy shows, reading articles and ofcourse gaming. I am a hardcore fan of CS 1.6 game. I play a lot of online gaming in that game and my nick is Wrath.

2. How you first got involved in with blogging, are you an imaginative person?
My friend Sridhar once told me about blogging with blogger.com at free cost. He also explained the benefits of blogging.  You know we Indians are very attracted to the word FREE. So that’s how I got involved in blogging. Imaginative person, yes my pals think I am a person of that kind.

3. What do you find most challenging about blogging about your topic?

Most challenging part in blogging is getting listed in the top ten results of a particular query in the Google’s search page. There are hundreds of tech bloggers in the world so the competition is huge in the technology topic.






4. Tell me about some of the people you have met while working on your blog?
Through my blogging I have met many people through blogger meets and all of them are of different ages and are experts in their respected fields. I really feel blogging has changed my life and also career. Through blogging I have met many number of people who have gave me suggestions and ideas. Through blogging I got a job offer. Now I am working in a private software company that has a good name in the IT Industry prospective. I feel that’s the amazing part of my blogging memories.

5. How would (someone) describe your blogging style?
I generally write on technology, gaming and software based articles. When it comes to society based articles I am very emotional in my writing and very straight to the point. I got many compliments from my circle and one compliment which I always remember and that makes me feel happy. That compliment was from Mrs. Pattu Raj writer at Gardner at 60

6. What do you do when you are not working on your blog?
I spend time with my family and also play with my pet dog’s Jessie and lucky. These two are very attached to me. The everlasting friendship is between a human and dog is never ending, I love my pets.
7 .Where do you see yourself blogging wise in the next 6 months, and 5 years down the road?

I assume I will be making my website in the top 100k alexa rankings and about 5 years down the line it’s too far. No comments. :P

8. What networking do you do that you feel helps your blogging business?

I do online networking and also offline networking and that helps me getting visitors and traffic to my website.
9. How do you keep coming up with material/content for your blog? Many people struggle with coming up with different articles/posts and they only have one blog.

I generally refer to the Google news section where can I get latest information on various categories. So based upon that I use the information and do some work on it. Then I provide tutorials and reviews on software’s, applications and many other.

10. Whats your strategy with your blog in general?
My strategy is simple be straight to point and you can attract readers to your blog.


11. Any specific tips you have for newbie bloggers who want to make it in the blogosphere?

I only say one thing to Newbie bloggers that avoid plagiarism and try something unique in terms of writing style and presenting the information on your website.

12. What would you prioritize? Content? SEO? Traffic? Readers?
Every topic is interlinked to one another so I feel we should prioritize all these factors. Suppose we write an amazing article with quality content on the blog but you don’t publish to your social media or any other it is a failure. But we should also prioritize content since it is main thing on a blog/website.
13. Whats the best thing a blogger can give to his readers?
This generation youth like me check for Latest gadgets and gizmosJ. So that would be great thing for us.
14. A lot of people are interested in blogging for the money earning potential. What are some tips for people interesting in making money from blogging? What are some realistic expectations in regards to what can be made?

Frankly speaking if you are into money making via blogging then you need to have good content on your blog/website. Then proper submission of blog posts to the social media platforms where you can get good amount of traffic from US and UK. If you’re trying with adsense then you need to have large number of traffic from these countries. If you don’t have adsense then try affiliate marketing and that has been a huge success for many people or try with advertising companies like buysellads.

15. What motivates you most in life?
My father is my best friend in my life, whenever I am feeling lost he charges me with his boosting words. He is a hardworking journalist in the electronic media. He monitors whole operations of a TV News channel. I take that has a great motivation and he is my inspiration.

16. What has been your strategy for creating visibility to yourself and your blog?

I participate by commenting on the blog articles on various famous sites and that creates a back link as well as brings a visitor to my blog. That’s how it’s done by many bloggers around the world.

17 What was the most challenging moment in your blog content development process and why?
Hmm, I never faced that situation till now. Hope it doesn’t occur in future also J.
18. Everyone has a favorite/least favorite post. Name yours and why?

Yeah I have my favorite post and that relates to a real story happened with me in my life.
Here is the post
ARE HIJRA'S(TRANSGENDER) NOT A HUMAN BEING.?

19. Name some of the bloggers whom you look up to and why?

Its Satish Kumar famously known as Satish Coolpctips. We both are from same college we met for the first time while we were organizing a LAN Party in the college. He is good friend of mine always supportive. He started as a blogger now he is a CEO of a company called pyrite technologies.

20. What is the story behind the name of the blog?

Its simple there is no much story behind the title. Since I am tech blogger who writes on the technology , blogging and ofcourse sharing tips to the new bloggers. So I came up with this name TechBloggerTips

21. Your connection with any Blogger Network like Indi blogger or Writeupcafe or any other and the experience?
I am member of Indiblogger and blogengage. As you know Indiblogger is a popular blogging network and blogengage is also a similar network but only difference is Indiblogger offers service at free cost but blogengage doesn’t. Blogengage it’s a good platform where you can find many quality content writers.
In writeupcafe I won few awards for my gaming blog but now am not using writeupcafe for my networking.

22. Which genre do you feel gets the raw deal?

If the blogger is famous for his writing skills then any genre for him would be a great success. So it totally depends on the blogger. Because even if the genre is a hot topic but the blogger doesn’t have enough content then it’s a failure.

23. Which one plug-in would you suggest all bloggers to have?
Many bloggers use wordpress as a blogging platform so I feel SEO plugin is must for a blog/website. Since it can get your blog post top on the Google search. If you haven’t tried any seo plugin till now then use a plugin called Yoast.  It’s a free plugin and a best one in the market.

24. Five adjectives that describe you.

Jaunty
Determined
Inquisitive
Ambitious
Wacky

25. What book would you say has made the biggest impact good or bad on you?

Wings of fire
was my favorite one. It was a great inspiration for me. Also there are many other books which made a great impact on me but this was the first one that changed my attitude.

26. Do you get easily provoked by positive/negative comments??
Yes sometimes I get easily provoked since I am an emotional person. But when it is from my close one’s  I will not react as much as I react with others.

27. Do you plan to write a book, as every bloggers dream it is?

Yes,
Planning to write an eBook on blogging and sharing few tips to the fellow bloggers.

28. Are you a judgmental person, do you prefer to take sides instead of standing neutral?
No I am not a judgmental person. I take decisions depending upon the situations but I always try to prefer the good path.





29. Your collaboration with other bloggers, are you much into social networking, tells us everything about it?
Yes I am very much active on social media these days and many new bloggers take suggestions from me regarding blogging. I’m active on twitter and facebook.

30. What genre attracts you the most and which genre you avoid?
I am attracted to the fiction and avoid genre which relates with negative impacts on mind.

31. Your Views on Contests and increasing plagiarism?

I like contests and giveaways and I participated till now on many contests and even won a few prizes. Coming to plagiarism I hate it. Now a day’s plagiarism is increasing day by day but we can’t do anything unless the people mindset changes. But whenever I see any plagiarized content I simply complaint to DMCA.

32. Words for me and my blogs Desire v/s Destiny and Blogger Interviews.

You are a versatile blogger and a good photographer. Personally I like your photography and coming to blogger interviews this is an awesome platform where we can find interesting interviews and I feel very much happy that I am also listed on this blog.
Thanks for this great opportunity Rahul.

33. On winning the Award/s , Are they Really necessary.
Yes they are necessary since they boost up our minds and take us to next level. Now I feel this interview as an award for me because this is my first interview. I feel the same thing now and I wish you good luck with your blogging and life.
Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment