Saturday 6 July 2013

Interview With Aniket Jha


1. Can you tell us a little about yourself? your blog , and your aspirations and your hobbies !!
Hi, my name is Aniket Jha. I have been into a number of things like radio as a drive time jock, been in airlines for sales, corporate stuff and not in my family business. I have taken and done things on the spur of the moment, did a lot of crazy stuff, studied different sections of formal education. Workoholic and party animal combined.

My blog is about divided into 7 sections majorly I write on love and relationships, self, photography and views and reviews.

Listening to music, I am catching up with my guitar again been years of gap in between. Blogging, road trips, photography. As far as the aspirations well there is sky to reach and stars to become.

2. How you first got involved in with blogging , are you an imaginative person?
I got into blogging for the first to be honest to vent out, vent out myself and talk. I would say yes I am very imaginative person

3. What do you find most challenging about blogging about your topic?
What to write and how to be honest!

4. Tell me about some of the people you have met while working on your blog?
Difference people more for business blogs and stuff nothing very great to be honest.

5. How would (someone) describe your blogging style?
Arrogant

6. What do you do when you are not working on your blog?
I am working or partying or writing a blog

7 .Where do you see yourself blogging wise in the next 6 months, and 5 years down the road?
I have a target of reaching 2 lac hits in the next six months and post down the lane atleast a book to my name and obviously the blog looked upto

8. What networking do you do that you feel helps your blogging business?
I haven’t taken blogging as a business, it is something still very personal and not commercial. Probably someday would give it a serious thought of making it commercial as well.

9. How do you keep coming up with material/content for your blog? Many people struggle with coming up with different articles/posts and they only have one blog.
Material is not the problem honestly because there is something or the other that is always happening, also same things have a different perspective over a period of time. The problem is finding yourself in a comfortable environment where you can jot down things.  

10. Whats your strategy with your blog in general?
Write and write and let the world know you exist

11. Any specific tips you have for newbee bloggers who want to make it in the blogosphere?
Make sure you are fair to yourself and fair to all while getting into the virtual world

12. What would you prioritize? Content? SEO? Traffic? Readers?
Content rest everythings can follow and will follow. You need to have content and rest would be history.

13. Whats the best thing a blogger can give to his readers?
Views, ideas, sharing and the list just goes on according to me

14. A lot of people are interested in blogging for the money earning potential. What are some tips for people interesting in making money from blogging? What are some realistic expectations in regards to what can be made?
Stick to subject, specialize and sell, jack of all trades master of none is not good for making money in the blogospehere.

15. What motivates you most in life?
Elders

16. What has been your strategy for creating visibility to yourself and your blog?
Facebook, like pages, talking and sharing the about the blogs on different forums where I speak at times.

17 What was the most challenging moment in your blog content development process and why?
When I had to subtle my language, blogging is not about how many words you know. It is about how many words you can make your reader understand. That phase has been the most crucial phase I would say

18. Everyone has a favorite/least favorite post. Name yours and why?
Why my least favorite because I can’t believe I can write something as stupid as this and with so many mistakes, god what was I thinking then. My favorite would be the series I write I & me and where do we go? This one specially because yes it made sense to me and a feeling of satisfaction that I wrote something worth reading and second reason because one as…le actually copied it. So if it is copied it is good enough
 
19. Name some of the bloggers whom you look up to and why?
There are really numerous people I actually forward to, but to be honest I would let blogging be personal you may read but you will have to keep a safe distance before you catch their style of writing let it be yourself.

20. What is the story behind the name of the blog.
Wait let me google it…….Nah it is something like why I was named Aniket

21. your connection with Indiblogger and the experience ?
So far I would say it has helped me to increase my readership rest I really don’t participate in their contests or stuff

22.Which genre do you feel gets the raw deal?
Anything that talk about miseries, short comings takes the pie, also blogging is more of uncontrolled avalanche wherein there are just millions of them out there hardly few who would make sense out of it.

23.Which one plugin would you suggest all bloggers to have?
No clue

24.Five adjectives that describe you.
Sarcastic, party animal, workaholic, crazy, emotional

25.What book would you say has made the biggest impact  good or bad on you?
Godfather Mario Puzo, which told me that I can, the state of fear by Michael Cricton to tell me the world to let me down. The fountain head by Ayn Rand which teaches me, trust me things can get worse.

26.Do you get easily provoked by positive/negative comments ??
Yes I would say, I would be lying if disagree because at the end of the day there is only reason wherein you get the feeling that you talking to people and not walls.

27.Do you plan to write a book , as every bloggers dream it is ?
Yes I have written a book, but yet to find a publisher to take the risk on me.

28.Are you a judgmental person , Do you prefer to take sides instead of standing neutral ?
How I see things is, there is your side my side and the right side. I just try to bring in all the three angles and let you decide for yourself whatever you think of.

29. Your collaboration with other bloggers , are you much into social networking , tell us everything about it ?
Not really

30.What genre attracts you the most and which genre you avoid ?
Love, relationships, self, reviews, non political views attract political views are avoided for the simple reason of confrontation with the authorities as the democratic India that we live in is not democratic for ‘mango man’ (aam admi)

31.Your Views on Contests and increasing plagiarism ?
I don’t contest because I write because I want to write, plagiarism all I say people please get a life and get the experience of your own to jot down. Too much to even waste words for such people.

32.Words for me and my blog or may be my new
Great idea and too many ads on your blog :


No comments:

Post a Comment